- June 30, 2015
- Posted by MCC
Montana Conservation Corps is now enrolling veterans and service members (18-35 years old) for a paid three month training program focused on fire chainsaw and fuels reduction in Montana. The program dates are August 10 – October 30th.
In an effort to reach more veterans and service members about opportunities with MCC, we’re providing a cash referral bonus for those who help spread the word about serving a term with Veterans Green Corps. We will also provide a sign-on bonus for candidates that are hired. Below is a brief outline of how the processes work.
How to earn a referral bonus:
• Each successful referral earns you $50
• A successful referral means the qualified candidate completes the application and an interview for a position with MCC’s Veterans Green Corps for the fall session of 2015
• Each referrer can earn a maximum of $150 (equivalent of three successful referrals)
• This initiative will be capped in its entirety after 20 successful referrals
• Additional terms and conditions apply
How to earn a sign on bonus:
• Successfully complete MCC’s hiring process and be offered a position
• Arrive on the start date and complete the program (to receive the full amount)
Post a Comment
(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)